Friday, February 10, 2012

Untangling.. (Day 40 - Project 366)

Today was yet another day full of work, the only good thing being the chocolate cake I had in the evening. I was so busy relishing it that I forgot to capture it. :P

From the events that took place today, I can only say that life is unpredictable and it is useless to keep planning everything. So much needs to be done right now that I'm stressing out over when I'll do what!!

Writing everything down one by one helped me calm myself down..


I managed to untangle some of the things in my head, by making a to-do list in order of what has to be finished off quickest. Right now, I am just confused over whether I am going the right way, doing the right thing. Whether what I am doing now will contribute to the big picture in some way. I don't even know what the big picture is :S and that is very scary! Also thinking about what fits and what doesn't, and what steps to take in either case. Needless to say,  I don't even know what steps to take.

On the health front, my cough worsened so I am on medication again. :(

About to hit the bed now while wishing hard that everything will make sense when I open my eyes tomorrow. Night all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a great project and kudos to you for sticking to it. hope u dont miss a single day :) like the new look of blog