Saturday, March 10, 2012

2 Broke Girls

Aditi had given me some episodes of 2 Broke Girls just before I could move here, and let me tell you- I'm hooked to this sitcom! I simply love it! <3

It is so hilarious and full of life.. you won't get bored one minute, I tell you! And it's that way right from the first episode.


I especially love Max (Kat Dennings) on the show..


Isn't she beautiful?
Though a bit plump, she manages to look drop dead gorgeous all the time!

Lately, I'm so obsessed with weight loss that I actually purchase low fat cereal :( I don't think being a little on the fatter side is bad any longer ..*cough*.. ahem.. or maybe I am just trying to convince myself..

This show totally rocks and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get away & get a good laugh :) Thank you Aditi for the reco and the episodes!

And oooh.. I have a  secret crush on Johnny on the show-

  
Isn't he awesome?
;)

He's also like the IDEAL man.. bartender+street artist+oh-so-romantic! :D

3 comments:

Skyn3t said...

He looks like Anil Kapoor :P

fivefeetsmall said...

When did you get fat?! o.O

fivefeetsmall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.