Saturday, March 3, 2012

Traff*cked :D (Day 62 - Project 366)

I officially hate Bangalore traffic. Was at the airport a little before 7pm last evening to attend a reception of a close family friend at this place called Jayanagar. I was all dressed up for the occasion but it took me 3 hours to get to the place and by then I was too embarrassed to enter the hall, so spent the night at a friend's place!!

The wedding, however, took place today and I donned a saree for the occasion :) It was a peaceful wedding and I made friends with this girl called Mahati. I had known her before, but we were very little then. I think I was about eight or nine when I had met her :D None of us could remember how the other looked like, and we had to be introduced again. We connected immediately and I spent the next two hours in conversation with her!

The rest of the day was pretty good too.. I am experiencing a lot of emotions at the same time. Need to breathe.

2 comments:

JD said...

A little to mention about a guy called JD - He was there to pick up Anu and it took him 5 hours on his ryde..feels guilty, but yea, have bangalore traffic to blame it on :)

PS. - U Suck - Bangalore traffic !! :)

Reema said...

Oh Bangalore traffic is horrible!!